We have upgraded our safety measures to ensure that our drivers, vehicles, premises, and service, fully comply with government Covid-19 requirements.
Spain Travel Health website, where you can find the health control form and obtain your QR code, to present at the controls upon arrival in Spain: https://www.spth.gob.es/
Covid-19 Guidelines for Private Hire Transportation
Your safety is our priority
According to the Spanish Government guidelines;
- Passengers older than 6 years are legally required to use facemask’s whilst inside the vehicle.
- It is recommended, but not obligatory, for children of less that 6 years to wear facemask’s.
- Hand sanitiser gel and wipes will be available in all our vehicles for passenger use.
- No personal contact with the driver.
- Online payments only. Payment in cash is not permitted.
Measures implemented by our drivers;
- Facemask’s will be worn by all drivers.
- Maximum social distancing whenever possible.
- Hand sanitiser frequently used by all drivers.
Enhanced vehicles cleaning
Our vehicles are always spotless but we have added extra precautionary measures;
- All drivers are equipped with sanitiser wipes and spray to clean interior surfaces before and after each service.
- The interior of all vehicles will be sanitised and steam cleaned at the end each shift.