We have upgraded our safety measures to ensure that our drivers, vehicles, premises, and service, fully comply with government Covid-19 requirements.
From 23/11/2020, all passengers arriving from a high-risk country or area must have a Diagnostic Test for Active Infection for SARS-CoV-2 with a negative result, carried out within 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain.
Spain Travel Health website, where you can find the health control form and obtain your QR code, to present at the controls upon arrival in Spain: https://www.spth.gob.es/
Therefore, passengers from a high-risk country must have the PCR test with a negative result, together with the QR obtained or the FCS form from the Spain Travel Health website.
Covid-19 Guidelines for Private Hire Transportation
Your safety is our priority
According to the Spanish Government guidelines;
- Passengers older than 6 years are legally required to use facemask’s whilst inside the vehicle.
- It is recommended, but not obligatory, for children of less that 6 years to wear facemask’s.
- Hand sanitiser gel and wipes will be available in all our vehicles for passenger use.
- No personal contact with the driver.
- Online payments only. Payment in cash is not permitted.
Measures implemented by our drivers;
- Facemasks will be worn by all drivers.
- Maximum social distancing whenever possible.
- Drivers are tested for high body tempratures daily.
- Hand sanitiser frequently used by all drivers.
Enhanced vehicles cleaning
Our vehicles are always spotless but we have added extra precautionary measures;
- All drivers are equipped with sanitiser wipes and spray to clean interior surfaces before and after each service.
- The interior of all vehicles will be sanitised and steam cleaneding at the end each shift.
Aena Travelling Recommendations (in English/Spanish)
Covid-19 Practical Information for Travelers (in English)
Government Guide Lines for Private Transfers (in Spanish)
Andalusian Government Guides Lines for Private Transfer (in Spanish)